RE/MAX 1st Advantage
This role is responsible for leading design, architecture, development, and ongoing support of our enterprise Salesforce.com CRM solution that supports our Sales and Service organization.
- Lead and/or contribute to all technical aspects of projects developed
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements
- Write technical approach and design documentation supporting business needs
- Create development and integration plans
- Proficient with all aspects of the Salesforce Development Lifecycle
- Familiar with design patterns
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects
- Ability to collaborate in a productive development team
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Familiar with Apex classes and triggers, SOQL, or Visual Force
- Must have general programming experience
- Experienced with relational databases such as SQL queries, views, and stored procedures
$25 - $30 per hour (depending on experience)
About RE/MAX 1st Advantage
The Robert Dekanski Team is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career. We are consistently in the top 20 real estate teams in the country.
We have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology – all to support your success and provide you with job security and satisfaction.
Our ideal candidates are decisive, self-motivated and work well on a team and in a self-directed manner. Thank you for your interest - we look forward to hearing from you.