RE/MAX 1st Advantage
Our top producing team is in search of a driven, energetic, administrative assistant who is super-fast paced and a perfectionist. If your mantra in life is "I want it done correctly and done RIGHT NOW", you are the perfect fit for this role! The selected candidate will exhibit tremendous drive and a compelling interest to succeed. They will also be sufficiently detail-oriented to quality and aesthetics. We do more than just fill jobs, we build careers. We expect the best.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best. Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for a huge opportunity!
- Continually improve skills via training and online research
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities to promote our business
- Keep team members informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled to ensure open lines of communication on the team
- Act as a liaison between customers and team members for optimum proficiency
- Create and maintain protocols for data management and support to increase team productivity
- Proficient with all aspects of the Salesforce Development Lifecycle
- Familiar with design patterns
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects
- Ability to collaborate in a productive development team
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly and with discretion
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Work efficiently and in a timely manner on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- Able to build lasting relationships with clients by providing understanding and effective service to their needs
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Familiar with Apex classes and triggers, SOQL, or Visual Force
- Must have general programming experience
- Experienced with relational databases such as SQL queries, views, and stored procedures
$25 - $30 per hour (DOE)
About RE/MAX 1st Advantage
The Robert Dekanski Team is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career. We are consistently in the top 20 real estate teams in the country.
We have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology – all to support your success and provide you with job security and satisfaction.
Our ideal candidates are decisive, self-motivated and work well on a team and in a self-directed manner. Thank you for your interest - we look forward to hearing from you.