Rapid Fire Home Buyers
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated Salesforce Advanced Administrator for a direct-hire full-time opportunity. This is a great chance for someone who wants to have a say in the direction, strategy, and organizational use of the Salesforce platform.
This candidate will be:
- Providing long-vision roadmaps for the future capabilities of Salesforce for a growing organization.
- Serving as the Lead Designer/Administrator for all things Salesforce.
- Training others on the customization and capabilities of the Salesforce platform.
- Gathering requirements and maintaining a continuous improvement mentality for the technical delivery process.
- Handle ongoing customization/alteration to processes that impact our Salesforce org, and related business systems (Quickbooks, Website, Call Center, Calendars)
- Maintain, enhance, and create Salesforce workflows, flows, process builders, approval processes, reports, dashboards, and other configurations
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to clarify requirements, demo changes, and answer questions about system and improvements
The right candidate must have:
- 2-5 years experience as a Salesforce Advanced Administrator.
- Proficiency with APEX language, triggers, components, controllers, Visual Force, SOAP/REST APIs, and Lightning framework.
- Expertise in designing Salesforce custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflows, flows, process builders, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, dashboards, and email templates according to application requirements
- Business Administration Specialist Superbadge, Lightning Experience Reports and Dashboards Specialist, Security Specialist, and Process Automation Specialist.
- Experience with Salesforce administration and automation, specifically screen and auto-launched flows
- Stellar communication capabilities.
- The ability to guide the direction for complete utilization of Salesforce.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Build and deliver business systems solutions to stakeholders.
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Working with integrated applications (Sales enablement, marketing, lead forms, etc)
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery
- 2-5 years of Salesforce platform experience
- Business Administration Specialist Super badge
- Lightning Experience Reports and Dashboards Specialist Badge
- Security Specialist Badge
- Process Automation Specialist Badge
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (Required)
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification (Preferred)
- Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business processes across disparate systems
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, and Mobile
$100,00 - $110,000
About Rapid Fire Home Buyers
Rapid Fire Home Buyers is one of the southeast’s fastest-growing real estate companies! We have a focused, driven team that buys homes at scale and improves communities one house at a time.
Rapid Fire Home Buyers started in 2019 in a single room, with two employees, and A LOT of hustle. Today we have three offices serving Montgomery, AL, Lexington, KY, and Columbus, GA with 25 team members. Our 10-year plan includes companywide growth by entering an additional 23 markets, growing revenue to $250M per year, and buying over 15,000 houses per year.