UMortgage is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our developing Data Team. Our Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment. The ideal candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce platform. The individual who fills this position will be responsible for the execution of day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Serve as a primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Oversee regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Work alongside our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors, and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin ADM201 certified, ADM211 certified is a bonus
- Certifications preferred: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Developer
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Secure data management abilities
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
We are a full service mortgage brokerage handling all steps of the mortgage lending process from loan application to loan approval. We start by finding the right loan product for each client’s needs and then keep them informed throughout the entire lending process, answering any questions they may have along the way. Finally, we work with the lender and the consumer to guide all parties through a successful transaction.
As a team, we are close-knit and collaborative mortgage experts with decades of mortgage lending experience who continue working as crucial links in the home buying process to this day. No matter where you’re currently at on your career path, we welcome you with open arms to set you up for success. We’ve been around the block a few times and we’re passionate about training a new generation of mortgage professionals to create the future of mortgage lending.