Keller Williams Realty Maui
HAWAII IS CALLING.
NEXT STOP: MAUI...where OPPORTUNITY AWAITS!
Here we GROW again.
Keller Williams Realty Maui is hiring for a SALES TEAM AND OPERATIONS MANAGER!
If you may fit the job qualifications and would like a career where you are paid in direct proportion to your performance and others' success, and you want to LIVE, WORK, and PLAY on MAUI, then you are welcome to apply.
Compensation is $3,000/month base salary + full benefits and bonus opportunity
- Oversee all agents of the local sales team, providing accountability, support, and guidance
- Train and coach team agents
- Create and execute a clear growth path utilizing 1-3-5 & 4-1-1 tools for personal accountability.
- Build and maintain training video library & manual, ensuring it is constantly being updated with operational, administrative and sales related content
- Coordinate with the Team Leader to ensure systems implementation
- Oversee and track the team’s production through Command and other tracking metrics
- Lead all aspects of transaction tracking & conversion, from initial contact to contract to close
- Supports team by developing lead generation activities, touches, campaign adds, and contests to help increase the team’s production in sales
- Provide an ROI monthly report by tracking sources of incoming leads, converted leads and closed leads to hold our lead generation systems and team for optimized lead spend for conversion.
- Supports team by creating and managing the systems for current and/or new lead generation levers. Continuing education/training of said lead generation systems to all team members.
- Functions as liaison between Lead Team and Lead Gen Sources
- Ensure that all activities and priorities support the mission & vision of the overall goal of the organization.
- Maintain and improve culture and teamwork always utilizing our Core Values while promoting a positive atmosphere.
- Accountability-based leadership
- Excellent at building rapport
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Able to build and lead a team
- Willing to learn & teach scripts and dialogues
- Real estate license preferred
- 1–3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
- 1–3 years of management experience preferred
$3,000/month base salary + bonus opportunity
About Keller Williams Realty Maui
Keller Williams Realty Maui is a dynamic, growing, and profitable real estate company with offices in Kahului, Kihei and Lahaina on Maui and in Hilo and Kona on the island of Hawaii. Not only is Keller Williams Realty Maui in one of the most beautiful and breathtaking locations on earth, but it is also currently ranked in the top 10 of all Keller Williams Realty offices in the Country.