Step 1- Fill out the application on this page: https://thenitrogennetwork.com/sales-team-member
WANTED: SuperStar Sales Team Member
Imagine a world where you could wake up every morning inspired to grow, be excellent and make an impact. Imagine loving what you do every day and truly making a difference in other people’s lives. If you are a team player, love selling, and this is a world you want to live in, keep reading…
We are seeking an exceptional, talented, passionate, and engaged sales team member to join their high-performing team of A-Players.
This collaborative team works virtually but collaborates vigorously daily. The impact they are making is reflected in how quickly they are growing.
This unique team strives for excellence in everything they do, which is why they’ve been able to help their clients become so successful. The culture is fast-paced and there is always something new and exciting in the pipeline!
- You are a BIG THINKER and a team player that does not let your ego get in the way of team collaboration.
- You are confident and experienced in online sales, and have a track record to prove it.
- You execute with confidence, speed, and decisiveness.
- You have a relentless commitment to continuous self-improvement.
- You are jazzed to be able to work virtually from home.
- You have a positive nature - you see opportunity within a challenge. No negativity allowed.
- You love to engage and collaborate with a high-performing, A-Player team of experts in sales, business development, and marketing.
- You have high standards for your work. Details matter to you. Results matter to you. Excellence matters to you.
- You are HUNGRY and EAGER to learn, grow and become part of a DREAM TEAM.
- You are invigorated by the constant change of a high-growth organization with bold and audacious goals.
- You thrive in a fast-paced yet high-impact environment–it pumps you up and you live for the adrenaline rush of a job well done and done quickly!
If inside you are saying 'Yeah!' please continue…
- Imagine being a part of a dedicated sales team and leading the charge in growing and scaling a company that is changing people's lives…
- Now imagine you get to collaborate with a high-performing team to execute and constantly refine the sales initiatives and marketing strategies needed to achieve this company’s Big Hairy Audacious Goals.
- You’ll be one of the first touchpoints in the prospect journey, so how you represent the company and interact with prospects is pivotal to your success, as well as the company's success.
- You’ll be in charge of identifying leads, educating prospects on products through calls and training, and providing existing customers with exceptional support.
- You’ll get to develop real relationships with clients and help them on their journey to creating real wealth and success in their lives.
- You will work closely with the Sales Manager and your team to help support all marketing efforts, concepts, methods, and campaigns. Collaboration is a huge part of this team’s culture.
- You’ll get to exercise your pristine written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills on a regular basis, (active listening, communicating, reflective listening, speaking clearly & concisely) with prospects, clients and with your internal team.
- You’ll have the opportunity to set goals, and identify actions that should be taken to achieve those goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads.
- Test different sales scripts and sales approaches.
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
- Follow up with leads and prospects not yet ready to buy.
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products and services.
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating contact record and account information regularly.
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of leads and prospects.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
- Meet and/or exceed quotas.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
- Five or more years of the below career experience is REQUIRED:
- Experience in implementing sales strategies
- Results-focused attitude
- Exceptional customer relationship management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
About Business Nitrogen
Our Core Values: P.R.E.A.C.H.
- Positive Expectancy. We remain positive and professional in every circumstance
- Results Focused. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality work that creates result-driven outcomes
- Expect Excellence. We expect excellence (going above and beyond is our standard)
- Action. We’re solution-focused and together we create strategies and solutions that produce significant results
- Collaborate. Collaboration is our key to creating and nurturing value-based relationships
- HABATT. Have A Ball All The Time. We absolutely love what we do, and our results prove it