Farmers Insurance District 07
We are seeking an amazing Systems Trainer to join our team.
Our Systems Trainer position is part of the East Texas District Office for Farmers Insurance Group. This role mostly is working with new Agency Owners & Staff to introduce them to our Insurance Rating & Policy Processing Systems. (It’s UNLIKELY that the candidate has worked with our programs before so we expect to train them.) The ideal candidate will be a positive self-starter who easily connects with people. They must be self-disciplined and can manage their own schedule. We highly value team players who are flexible and bring out the best in others.
- Assist with the Onboarding of New Agency Owners & their team members
- Organizing Individual & Group Training Class (both In Person & Zoom)
- Create a supportive and conducive learning environment
- Being a strong advocate of change by introducing new programs & technology
- Work together with Agency Business Consultants to identify problems & develop solutions
- Assist Agents in improving upon and/or enhance existing skills for a better customer experience
- Help build a positive sales minded culture with Agents & their team members
- Either BA degree OR 3 years of sales leadership /Training
- Insurance sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent communication, oral and written skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative and fun environment.
- Motivated and energetic person, with a passion about learning.
$40,000 DOE, Bonuses, Expenses, Vacation
About Farmers Insurance District 07
- Extensive training, mentoring and support from our District Office
- Great commission structure with residual income, bonuses, trips and awards
- Residual Income – every time you write a policy you get paid commission on that policy, and every time it renews (6 months or a year) you get paid AGAIN and AGAIN
- Discounts on Farmers Insurance products
- Group health, vision and dental benefit plans available
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract