We are looking for a talented Sales Account Executive!
Most small businesses don’t get the support and resources they need to hire the best talent. They struggle with no-shows and deal with costly turnover. WizeHire is a new platform that helps these small to medium-sized businesses save time and hire better talent.
We're a tight-knit team with a big vision for helping hard-working small businesses succeed.
What can WizeHire do for you?
- Invite you to be part of something BIG and make a difference for business owners and their employees
- Provide you a healthy work-life balance by working from home (or any location you'd like)!
- Support you with world-class training, software, and office equipment
- Offer you best-in-class compensation, benefits, and opportunities for career growth
In April, WizeHire was awarded the coveted Inc.'s 2021 Best Workplaces. If you think you'd be a great asset, come join us and be part of a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the way companies hire.
The Sales Account Executive (AE) is an opportunity in which you will:
- Transform qualified prospects into raving future customers
- Learn and nurture customer-centric sales skills
- Become an expert in WizeHire’s product
- Use innovative sales tools and automation techniques
Day in the Life of an Account Executive at WizeHire:
- Focus 100% on outbound sales, while providing coverage for inbound and marketing-generated leads when needed
- LEADS are provided for you
- Help lead industry-specific team-wide growth campaigns (we’re a collaborative group)
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders to identify target accounts with strategic timing, strong pitches, and long-nurture sequences
- Write emails and letters you’d love to open; make calls you’d love to receive; ask compelling questions
- Meet target quota related to the number of qualified opportunities, the value of sales pipeline, and revenue
- Report, track, and manage sales activities and results using our CRM called Outreach
- Play an active role in creating sales best practices and standardized processes for sales
- Attend live conferences, trade shows, and other events when needed
- 4+ years selling SaaS services/software to the SMB market
- Comfortable working in an ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Aptitude for learning highly specialized concepts/terms
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Familiarity in one or more our top verticals (Automotive, Mortgage, Accounting, Legal, Property Management, Healthcare) is a plus!
$85,000 - $93,000 OTE at plan with commission
WizeHire started in 2014 as a way to give small businesses access to the advanced tools to grow their teams that large corporations already had. Our clients range from small businesses that have grown with us to entrepreneurs on their first adventure. Over 11,000 companies trust WizeHire to help them build the best team.
Our teammates have access to:
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- UNLIMITED Paid Time Off
- 401K (with company matching!)
- Regular team-building exercises
- In-person company events (post-COVID)
- Monthly and Quarterly incentives
In 2020, we were named the #1 ATS in the world by Gartner, and one of Inc.'s 1,000 fastest-growing businesses. We're a well-funded SaaS business, delivering technology that is changing the way the world does hiring. In April, WizeHire was awarded the coveted Inc.'s 2021 Best Workplaces. Join our mission to help small businesses grow!