Angela Brown & Associates PLLC
The non-attorney Salesperson is informed and respectful of bar rules of ethics and professionalism with a special emphasis on the definition of providing legal services.
You see sales as a service we perform for our prospective new clients, not as something to be done “to” them. The non-attorney Salesperson meets by telephone and in person, with PNCs who are assigned to his or her calendar by their sales manager to help the PNC find clarity about their situation, educate them about their options and help them make the best decision for their future and for the firm to achieve its goals. This position keeps detailed notes in a central database documenting all contacts with the PNC both before, during, and after the meeting including all follow-up attempts.
- Manage own schedule to balance availability for meeting with prospective new clients as well as following up with PNCs who said “no” and with current clients to conduct quality control calls and interviews.
- Keep detailed notes in a centralized database.
- Be a team player and cover for your fellow salespeople to help our firm help our prospective new clients find clarity around and relief from the situation that brought them to the firm in the first place.
- Follow-up with PNCs who said “no”.
- Follow-up with current clients at set milestones during their case.
- Facilitate a professional introduction and transition to the legal team once the case or matter has begun.
- Actively engage in dialogue with management regarding the quality and volume of the leads, offering constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement based on your “front lines”.
- Utilize a consultative selling approach when conducting sales calls to illustrate the value and benefits of our services.
- Update CRM system with details of all interactions with prospects and clients in a timely manner.
- Stay current with bar rules and legal trends.
- A strong interest in consultative solutions selling.
- Proven track record utilizing consultative sales.
- A proven track record with telephone sales.
- Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation, and closing customers.
- Experience with Salesforce/HubSpot/Infusionsoft, particularly reporting.
- Independent, self-starter who thrives on immersion in a rapidly changing environment and has excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proactive, can-do attitude, with great follow-through and resourcefulness along with attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Knowledge of the legal industry is an asset.
- Real-life experience & a few “battle scars” to give you empathy and understanding is an asset.
$49,000 - $58,000 yearly
About Angela Brown & Associates PLLC
We're a small law firm with big ideas. Our driving philosophy is that "children deserve healthy access to both their parents," which is why we spend each day working toward making our parents better parents and protecting their children from the bad behaviors of the other parent via innovative visitation plans. Every part of our practice -- how we bill, how we communicate, how we manage tasks -- focuses on that mission. That means we are not looking for employees; we're looking for team members who can embrace our mission and show that belief every day to clients. We are a small firm and we are looking for team members that will be committed to the firm's growth and expansion in the future.