The Florida Probate & Family Law Firm
We are a rapidly growing law firm located in Coral Gables, Florida (but service the entire state of Florida) and we are looking for an English and Spanish bilingual Sales Representative to join our team (other languages are a plus such as Arabic and Portuguese). You must be able and willing to go deep into potential clients’ lives while providing them with excellent service.
You must have experience selling either products or services (but preferably services) in English and Spanish.
The position will entail both sales and customer service responsibilities. We provide training in what you need to know to best help our clients.
- To be a fast learner. NOTE: This position does NOT require a law degree -- you will NOT be giving legal advice! Instead, you will be helping potential clients understand the different services our firm offers so they can make informed and intelligent decisions about their lives
- To be incredibly professional, personable, friendly, and respectful to our potential clients
- To be passionate about helping people through a broken and unfair legal system
- To be comfortable explaining fee structures and financial obligations to potential clients
- To follow up with potential clients within office procedures
- Help the Firm Owner book speaking engagements to explain family and probate law our firm's services
We pay competitively mainly based on performance.
- The Sales Representative must be confident, articulate, diplomatic, yet willing to speak frankly to the Potential New Client (PNC) when needed with high emotional intelligence
- The Sales Representative must bring PNCs to the point of signing an engagement letter with the Firm
- The Sales Representative must be self-motivated to achieve their professional and firm goals
- Collect more in-depth information about the PNCs and the matters for which they need help
- Follow Firm prescribed guidelines on communicating with PNCs in the most effective manner
- Assure the PNCs that the Firm’s attorneys and staff will be able to help them
- Show compassion for their troubles
- Remote position available for right candidate
- Be able to track and record statistics regarding sales
- Be able to interact with new and existing clients to sell and upsell legal services
- Work with intake and retention team to onboard new clients
- Be able to attend workshops and training to better legal sales skills
$35,000 - $50,000+ yearly
About The Florida Probate & Family Law Firm
The Florida Probate & Family Law Firm is a Miami-based litigation and transactional law firm, specializing in probate and family law. The team helps clients take care of what matters to them most, their family. We are a dedicated team, striving to understand our client's needs and goals. Our Core Values are compassion, honesty, commitment, communication, reliability, and positivity.
We offer a generous benefits package that includes health insurance, gap insurance, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401K with matching, 10-15 paid holidays off per year, 10+ PTO/Vacation days off, Parental leave, International Firm Retreat, Quarterly team building days, mid-year and end year bonus, Education Reimbursement, Bar and Section dues, conferences, CLEs, flexible work from home, and more.