We're looking for a motivated sales professional to join our team selling construction site services (dumpsters, trash removal, portable toilets and temporary trash chutes) to General Contractors performing construction in South Florida and the Tampa area. You will build relationships with these General Contractors to secure the business. The good news is: every GC needs what you are selling!
Must be a self-starter with a driven attitude. We will give you a specific set of sales responsibilities to complete each day (without constant supervision), so if you cannot stay on track and/or you wait for direction before doing the next task, you won’t be the right fit for our team. If you join the team and show us you have what it takes to be a great salesperson, you will earn an opportunity to grow and excel in the company – the right hire will start in this role and grow with S&S Waste and In & Out Portables.
Leads will be provided to you – so there is no prospecting required to find the businesses you will be calling to sell our services.
- Work diligently in your first 30 days to learn the business, what we sell and how to sell our products and services against our competition.
- Assist new and existing customers with sales via telephone and email.
- Make phone calls to prospects and customers in your assigned territory and/or your assigned job size category (determined by square footage of job).
- Handle all incoming sales for “Call-In” sales – including up-selling customers on our services and products
- Utilize proficient computer skills including Outlook and Excel - and learn new computer systems specific to our business to complete daily sales and tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and call people to sell them on our products and services
- Excellent time management skills
- Top notch customer service skills
- Work on a desktop computer using Microsoft Office - Outlook is a must
- Quickbooks knowledge preferred, but not required
- Ability to learn and adapt to a new computer system quickly
- Excellent grammar and spelling required for reaching out to customers and prospects via email
- Ideal candidate will have construction sales experience
- Positive person with high energy and "Get the job done" attitude
- Quick learner
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication, professional demeanor, interpersonal skills and basic math skills
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Ability to exercise good judgment and decision making
- Must have reliable transportation
$59,000 - $100,000 yearly
About S&S Waste
Why Work with S&S Waste?
We are a family owned and operated company providing services for construction debris waste removal and portable toilets to General Contractors since 1987. Our mission is to deliver extraordinary customer service and satisfaction based on integrity, honesty and quality. Our team of creative minds is always working to be more effective and innovative. Problem Solving is in our DNA ‐ it is simply who we are. We are a company that values integrity, honesty, productivity and teamwork.
- 401k with match