Top Shelf Painter
*MARKETING AND LEAD GENERATOR SALES SPECIALIST FOR PAINTING- CONSTRUCTION COMPANY*
Are you an outgoing person and love meeting new people? Are you skilled at marketing, networking, and lead generation? Do you have great work ethic, follow-up skills and experience in the sales process?
If so, Top Shelf Painting & Improvement Specialists could be exactly what you’re looking for and we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for a motivated, organized, and professional marketing specialist who has superior communication skills, online marketing proficiency and most importantly experience in generating leads. Your main responsibility will be representing and promoting Top Shelf to small and medium sized businesses in order to generate revenue by acquiring new customers. This will be accomplished through various channels such as networking groups, alliances/strategic partners, social media, Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM), BNI, etc.
The Marketing and Lead Generator Specialist will be paid an monthly salary and commission and have a monthly lead quota; however, the Owner will be responsible for closing all business deals until you are properly trained then we would require you to sell all of your own leads.
Part-time 25 hours per week, 5 hours per day. Times are dependent on networking group meeting times, client availability and Top Shelf’s needs. Must be available occasionally for early morning networking meetings. Possibility for full-time in the future pending capability and business growth.
Other responsibilities include:
- Lead generation development via various channels including online and networking groups
- Developing and implementing lead generation strategies for Top Shelf via social media, direct marketing, email marketing, website updates, PR, CRM
- Forecasting projected business
- Assisting with Networking development and execution
- Representing Top Shelf at various networking group meetings
- Participating in a wide range of marketing tasks and other important duties as assigned
- 2-3 years plus Marketing and/or Sales experience generating leads
- 1+ year plus experience preferred in online marketing platforms – email, social media, websites, etc.
- An outgoing personality and excellent interpersonal skills required to successfully communicate and collaborate with clients, colleagues, and partners
- Comfortable seeking out, joining and participating in networking groups
- Ability to execute an effective elevator pitch in individual and group settings
- Persuasive communication skills needed to generate leads and aid in converting leads to clients
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Expertise in working with clients at various levels
- Experience with CRM and other marketing automation technology a plus
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines for multiple marketing projects
- Strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and ambitious career goals
- Preference given to those who have experience working with small/medium businesses, but not required
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office and ability to quickly learn software
- High School diploma or higher, some college credit preferred but not required
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and be able to pass a background check
$52,000 - $98,000 per year
About Top Shelf Painter
We are fully licensed and guarantee our workmanship. Over 20 years of painting and remodeling experience!