Are you passionate about your community, looking for an opportunity to work in sales, and desire the ability to directly impact your own income potential? Hub 757 is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and driven individual to join our team!
Our Sales Representative introduces and sells our spaces to local businesses for their meetings, presentations, conferences, and more. Hub 757 has an inclusive and diverse culture welcoming candidates with strong sales backgrounds. If you love to hunt, the thrill of the close, and have some measure of ability to follow our sales process, we are looking for you! You do not need to have event sales experience to qualify for this role.
This is a part-time position up to 25 hours a week.
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Quickly build rapport over the phone with a friendly and disarming conversational voice
- Control and direct the conversation to gather necessary information
- Research target business information to put us in the best position to acquire the deal
- Showing persistence in trying to make something out of everything, don’t let things die
- Have a burning desire to succeed as this position is not micromanaged. This desire typically allows for those who will own their position and not need prompting to find things to do
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Excellent rapport builder using various sales techniques to close deals
- Professional business image, as you will be the face of the company in the field
- Must possess a positive mental attitude, an open mind and flexibility in approach
- Must be willing to learn and continuously improve closing skills
- Must have exceptional listening and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events in a calm and professional manner
- Pick up CRM quickly
- Simple analysis of deals, leads, and competitive rates
- General ability to understand technology and utilize it effectively and efficiently
- Multi-Task (Must be able to answer the phone while managing the CRM)
- Organized and task-oriented
$17 hourly + commission
About Hub 757
Located in the Harbour View area of Northern Suffolk, Hub 757 serves as an event center for the Greater Hampton Roads area and is home to Believers Church and Oak and Lily Academy.