Farmers District 05
We are currently seeking an excellent sales representative who can develop a sales strategy and build and create their own book of business to achieve sales goals. You’ll be responsible for seeking out, engaging with, and presenting Insurance products and solutions to new prospects. If you have a proven track record of selling and are looking for a position that provides you with the flexibility, support, and compensation to help you shine, we want to connect!
- Use your prospecting and follow-up skills with potential customers online, in-person, or on the phone to uncover potential upsells and new clients
- Stay on top of market and industry trends to help educate prospects and clients on how we differentiate ourselves
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Qualify prospective customers quickly by fact-finding to identify decision-makers, pain points, competition, budget, timeline, and other potential obstacles
- A consistent top performer in sales
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- You love talking and meeting with prospects, presenting to them, closing the deal, and asking for referrals
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
About Farmers District 05
Our District revolves around our vision and goals. These beliefs provide us with a unified clear understanding of our purpose to help Farmers agency owners in our District. I believe that if we adhere to our vision and meet our goals, we will be successful. Learn more about what it means to join my District and the Farmers family as an agency owner today.