Paramount Building Inc.
We are looking for a competitive, success-driven, and highly motivated field sales representative to join our team. You'll be responsible for developing and implementing your own initiatives and aggressive sales strategies to grow your sales territory. The ideal candidate knows how to close, leaning on their strong communication and interpersonal skills to convert potential customers into new clients. We offer a base salary plus and robust commission plan. If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, start your application today!
- Implement and carry out strategies to acquire new clients in your sales territory
- Speak to potential customers to introduce our services or new products
- Keep company abreast of new business development opportunities, account status, potential customers, customer needs, and competitive issues using CRM
- Attend online and in-person meetings, trainings, trade shows, and sales events
- Commit to staying updated on all services and products, competition, and market conditions to ensure customer needs are met
- Walk clients through the installation process, addressing all of their concerns
- Utilize CRM and the latest software to move projects down the production line
- Bachelor's degree or high school diploma preferred
- To be successful in this role you must have strong negotiation, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Should have working knowledge of a CRM
- Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- No Experience in sales needed
- Hospitality workers, insurance sales, auto sales, and similar personalities often excel in this position
- You must be able to move and climb a 22' little giant foldable ladder and access attic spaces
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Paramount Building Inc.
Paramount Building Inc, is and has been one of southeastern Michigans leading roofing company, with over 800 5-Star/A+ reviews. We strive for excellence and are always pushing to get better and grow both personally and professionally. We strive to give each customer what we call "5-Star Experience". On the inside we are a tight knit team that has a lot of fun and pushes each other to get better. Our first location is in Romeo MI and we are excited to be opening a brand new location in Oxford, MI. We Serve Macomb, Oakland, Lapeer and St. Clair counties, looking forward to meeting and growing together.
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Company Vehicle
- Company Ipad and tools needed