The Miller Group of KW Heritage Realty
Are you passionate about real estate and driven by achieving sales goals? Join our dynamic team as a Real Estate Sales Representative and play a vital role in helping clients navigate the exciting world of property transactions.
We provide leads and proven training and mentor support to ensure your success! Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If you are motivated, results-oriented, and eager to excel in the real estate industry, we want to hear from you!
- Straight commission at team standard - $ 65,000 - $ 110,000
- Generate leads and build a network of prospective clients through various channels such as cold calling, referrals, networking events, and online platforms.
- Provide proper follow-up to leads that are in the pipeline and push them through the funnel until they are ready to meet.
- Assist clients in buying, selling, and renting properties by providing detailed information, conducting property viewings, and negotiating deals.
- During the follow-up process be able to cultivate and nurture relationships.
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Advise clients on pricing strategies, property marketing, and staging techniques to maximize property value and marketability.
- Prepare and present offers, purchase agreements, and other necessary documentation accurately and efficiently.
- Coordinate with mortgage brokers, home inspectors, and other professionals to ensure a smooth transaction process for clients.
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business.
- Help buyers/sellers through the home buying/selling process from lead generation to closing.
- Proven track record of success in real estate sales or a related field.
- Real Estate License (preferred, but not required).
- Optimistic, driven, self-motivated, and desire for professional growth.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as a sales agent.
- Preferably has done 6-10 deals in a year and looking to rapidly scale their business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport with clients and colleagues.
- Strong negotiation skills to achieve favorable outcomes for clients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of real estate software and CRM systems.
- Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, as required.
- Phenomenal follow-up - determined and assertive to ensure no one slips through the cracks.
- Team-oriented and team player.
- Able to move quickly.
$65,000 - $110,000
About The Miller Group of KW Heritage Realty
The Miller Group of Keller Williams Realty's expertise, work ethic, and knowledge of the local real estate market has transformed it into one of the top real estate teams within Metro Orlando (Top 1%)! Since 2006 they have helped over 1000 families with either buying, selling, or building wealth in real estate. Members of the team are provided constant mentoring from the owners of the team, David & Anne-Marie Miller, on how to set goals, determine their actions to hit their goals, hold them accountable to their actions, set a future growth plan within the team, as well as teach them how to build wealth through real estate. If you think you have what it takes we would love to talk to you.