Six-figure income opportunity ~ Do you love to travel, sales, and providing an amazing customer experience!? Apply today to join our winning team! This is an inside sales position located at our beautiful Oceanside Resort.
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. We’re the world’s leading membership and travel company. Our global team of associates brings hospitality to millions, turning vacation inspiration into exceptional travel experiences through our products and services!
- Conduct face-to-face presentations in our state-of-the-art sales centers located at one of our award-winning resorts
- Establish commonality and build rapport with prospective and/or current owners
- Articulate the benefit of traveling with Wyndham Destinations
- Generate sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques
- No Cold Calling: All leads are prequalified and provided by the company
- Attend ongoing, advanced sales and career training
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage within 30 days
- Weekly Base and Uncapped Commissions, plus Monthly Bonuses
- Initial Paid Training, covering our sales process, product knowledge, and the psychology of the sale
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Recognition Programs
- 1 to 3 years of sales and/or marketing experience is preferred, not required
- Maintain production standards
- Overcome objections and perform within a short, luxury sales cycle
- Must be energetic, outgoing, and tenacious
- No travel required outside of the home site’s area
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required, College Degree is preferred
- Must have an active California Real Estate License or the ability to obtain one within 6 months
$100,000 - $400,000 yearly
About Wyndham Destinations
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 15,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring, and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence.
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on foundational respect for people from all over the world.