Clean Advantage Corporation
We are looking for a competitive, sales-driven, and highly-motivated field sales representative to join our team. You'll be responsible for developing and implementing your own initiatives and aggressive sales strategies to grow your sales territory. The ideal candidate knows how to get the sale, leaning into their strong communication and interpersonal skills to convert potential customers into new clients. We offer a base salary plus a robust commission plan. If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, start your application today!
- Go to in-person or online trainings, meetings, trade shows, and sales events
- Inform company of all sales activities, including new business development, account status, customer needs, potential customers, and issues with competition via CRM
- Commit to staying updated on all services and products, competition, and market conditions to ensure customer needs are met
- Create and fulfill a customer acquisition strategy for your sales territory
- Speak to potential customers to introduce our services or new products
- Applicant must have strong customer service, communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Should have working knowledge of a CRM
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- We prefer if you have a bachelor’s degree or high school school diploma
- Proven track record of sales experience, 3-5 years
$65,000 base plus commission
About Clean Advantage Corporation
Clean Advantage cares for over 400 employees across Maryland, Washington DC, and northern Virginia. We specialize in matching you to the perfect position in the correct location.
We believe everyone has something to offer and given a chance, will thrive and grow with us. We are consistent, relationship-driven, and caring. This isn’t just a cleaning job, it’s a career that can sustain whatever your goals are. In fact, some of our employees have been with us for over 20 years.