Kool Real Estate
Inside Sales Representative wanted!!
This is in the real estate investment industry. We hire star performers, not backgrounds. Young or old, if you have the stuff, we’ll know. We will train someone who has the traits that we want.
HUGE performance rewards to get you to $120,000 and beyond each year. Must be highly motivated and a terrific presenter and communicator, and barracuda closer.
We are currently looking for good people with door to door sales experience to come and join our hard working, and growing, Real Estate investment company. No previous real estate experience required. What we do require is an enthusiastic, resourceful, and committed person with a motivation to succeed at a high level.
This position will involve speaking on the phone. We will provide all of the marketing and all of the pre-vetted leads that you can handle.
- Respond to and nurture all leads assigned
- Manage pipeline of prospects
- Ability to build rapport rapidly and with empathy
- Ability to repeatedly hear “NO” and persevere until “Yes”
- Input thorough notes and attention to details
- Answer/return/follow up phone calls generated by lead system
- Must be driven and have the mindset to want more financially
- Use the CRM daily to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Passionate and obsessed with constant growth and improvement
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with all parties involved
- Close contracts in a timely manner
- Shows initiative in daily tasks (action taker)
- Enjoys celebrating success
- Ability to learn new technology and applications
- Willing and eager to learn the real estate industry
- Attend business meetings, conferences, and trainings as required
- Perform other administrative tasks and special projects as assigned
- Must have business and/or sales experience (with a proven track record)
- Must be ambitious! We’re looking for a real “go-getter” who wants to serve and add value
- Lives out our core values – Integrity, Continuous Growth (Better Every Day), Loyalty, Excellence, Impact
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to close over the phone
- Coachable, collaborative, and a team player
- Strong drive and grit
- Ability to use or quickly lean real estate specific CRM
- Someone who thinks and acts like an entrepreneur and takes an ownership mentality in all that is done in this position
- Ability to perform intermediate tasks in the Google Docs and/or MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding written, grammar, and verbal communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Must possess excellent organization and planning skills
- Must possess problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to schedules/deadlines
- Must be dependable and safety oriented
- Self-motivated and results driven with proven ability to succeed
- Ability to work some nights and weekends
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and customers
- A role up your sleeves, and all hands-on deck mentality to cross functional tasks and assignments
- Strong relationship management and the ability to drive multiple tasks to completion successfully
- Resourceful team player and a positive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Negative pre-employment drug screen and ability to pass criminal background check
- Good attendance record
- Limited travel as required for training seminars and conferences out of town
$100,000 - $120,000 yearly, at plan
About Kool Real Estate
Who would you be working for? What do we do that is different from others?
Kool Real Estate is a National Real Estate Investment Company that invests in our people’s future. We are a real estate investment firm that advertises and purchases houses from sellers who want to sell outside of the traditional seller/realtor transaction. Our customers come to us with real problems. There is something about their current situation that has them looking to sell their property and they are counting on our team to help them achieve that goal. We actually care what happens to their home. This allows us to help our clients make the right decision for them rather than just bidding against other companies. We help our clients make the most educated decision possible by giving them open and honest choices. The service we provide will help guide our clients to make the correct decision what works best for them (Service heart FIRST).