The Lodge on Lake Oconee
Are you looking for a new role in the hotel industry where you can show off your sales skills to attract new guests? Our busy hotel is looking for a sales coordinator who is unwavering in their dedication to customer satisfaction and providing an exceptional experience for our guests. Responsibilities include responding to guest inquiries, contacting potential new guests based on networking and referral leads, and assisting the sales team with administrative tasks. Our ideal candidate possesses excellent communication skills as well as sales experience, preferably in the hospitality industry. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, apply now!
- Recognize opportunities to maximize revenue opportunities by up-selling and offering enhancements to create outstanding guest satisfaction for the hotel group
- Present prospective clients with sales presentations and other materials that promote event space, dining options, and facility features
- Assist sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information
- Perform an initial pitch to a list of business and referral prospects based on your research and networking
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests
- Outstanding organizational skills and time management
- Demonstrated exceptional social, verbal, and negotiating abilities
- Proven track record of sales success
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar major is desired
- Prior experience working in the hospitality sector is required
$14 - $18 hourly
About The Lodge on Lake Oconee
The Lodge on Lake Oconee is a small, 80 room lakefront boutique hotel located in Eatonton, GA. Our hotel is looking for outgoing, motivated individuals dedicated to providing an outstanding experience for all of our guests. This is a unique opportunity to help build a hotel brand as the hotel is about to embark upon extensive renovations throughout the property.