We are looking for a competitive, sales-driven, and highly-motivated field sales representative to join our team. You'll be responsible for developing and implementing your own initiatives and aggressive sales strategies to grow your sales territory. The ideal candidate knows how to get the sale, leaning into their strong communication and interpersonal skills to convert potential customers into new clients. We offer a base salary plus a robust commission plan. If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, start your application today!
- Develop and execute a strategy to generate new customers in your sales territory
- Maintain up-to-date information on our services and products, industry, competition, and market conditions in order to present them to clients and ensure customer needs are met
- Keep company abreast of new business development opportunities, account status, potential customers, customer needs, and competitive issues using CRM
- Initiate contact and follow up with potential customers to present our new products or services
- Appear at in-person or online trainings, meetings, trade shows, and sales events
- Inform management of all sales activities, including new business development, account status, customer needs and knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Must have excellent communication, negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- You will need 3-5 years of inside or outside sales experience
- We prefer if you have a bachelor’s degree or high school school diploma
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Experience using a CRM is preferred
About CHUDY PAPER
Founded in 1913, Chudy Paper Company is the distributor of choice in food service disposables, facility maintenance supplies, janitorial supplies, sustainable solutions and industrial packaging. Servicing Western New York and Northern Pennsylvania.
Chudy Paper is your best choice in supply chain management, providing customized, innovative, procurement solutions to help drive efficiency in today’s leading businesses.