National Insurance Services
Under the direct supervision of the regional vice president, this position is responsible for the sale of group employee benefits to school districts and municipalities in the Wisconsin Region with a focus on medical insurance. This position will be responsible for prospecting, developing and positioning NIS as a trusted advisor for employee benefits.
- Responsible for acquiring new accounts within the designated geographic territory.
- Evaluate prospective customer's entire benefits plan including service arrangements and current coverage’s.
- Sell products associated with employer sponsored benefit solutions.
- Service medical accounts within designated geographic territory.
- Make regular sales calls to customers to develop long-term relationships.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry trends, technical developments and governmental regulations that effect target markets.
- Meet established sales quotas and revenue goals.
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in the group benefit insurance industry.
- Wisconsin life and health insurance licenses required.
- Thorough knowledge of group employee benefits, with an emphasis on Group Medical/Dental products.
- Experience managing large territories and diverse product offerings.
- Ability to read and understand insurance contract language.
- Ability to travel 60% of the time and accommodation of overnight stays several times per month.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including formal presentation skills before both small and large groups.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and negotiation with special emphasis on closing the sale.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Ability to analyze and identify problems, offer proposed solutions and implement the agreed upon solution.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands.
- A high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy
- Proficiency in MS Office products and an aptitude to learn new programs.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
About National Insurance Services
National Insurance Services is defined by our core values: Ethical, Team-oriented, Customer-focused, Caring and Hard-working. We strive to find work-life balance and encourage our employees to join and be active in our wellness and charitable committees.
Our commitment has always been and will always be, to do the right thing for our clients, partners, employees and the community. We are looking to add to our Management Team.
National Insurance Services: http://www.nisbenefits.com/