Jump into the world of insurance sales by applying to join our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent! We are looking for a people person with strong listening skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate insurance programs and plans to new customers. Our ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients through a mix of networking, referrals, and marketing strategies. If you’re seeking a flexible full-time position that offers a world of advancement potential, send us your resume today!
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Develop risk management strategies for each customer to ensure his or her policy needs are continuously met
- Commit to remaining educated about the various types of insurance, insurance-related protocols, and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of program requirements and ensure our customers are satisfied
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Must be a superb communicator able to carefully analyze complex ideas like insurance programs; experience working in customer service is beneficial
- Working knowledge of accounting and sales lead software is a plus
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Open to embracing the insurance industry and becoming educated about its relevant state and federal regulations
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is required
$55,000 - $65,000
About Farmers Insurance
Farmers was established in 1928. We're one of the country's largest insurance groups. #1 in California with approximately 20 billion in annual written premium. Also we serve more then 16 million households with more than 19 million policies.