LandCastle Title Group, LLC
A title insurance sales rep is a job like no other. On a normal day, you will have the opportunities to mix and mingle (digitally and in-person) with real estate professionals from all brands. Our most successful reps complete 20 contacts per day, every day they are working. There are many opportunities for engagement with prospects: through our online zoom workshops, in-person training events, telephone prospecting, coffee appointments, office drop-ins, and lunch meetings. While there is no fixed schedule in place, 20 contacts per day and 100 per week is a sure key to success and one which we are committed to helping you achieve.
- We are looking for someone who is learning-based and who gets excited to grow relationships that turn into business
- Our target for our sales reps is to bring in 20 transactions per month within the first 3 months of employment, and we have everything in place to help you get there
- Present and sell Title and Settlement services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare sales strategy, action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made and their conversion to clients.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity, such as data mining internal databases as well as realtor and lender databases, and publications.
- Prepare presentations and proposals.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up with Director of Operations.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Develop and implement marketing messages to reinforce our marketing strategy through web site, emails, and newsletters.
- Establish oneself as a Subject Matter Expert in the community for Title; become a source for information for our clients and prospective clients.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events
- Knowledge of Title Insurance
- Must love working with people
- Must have strong customer service and relationship building mentality
- Must bring in 20 transactions per month within the first 3 months of employment
- Candidates with experience in selling Title services are preferred, however strong real estate sales professionals or Mortgage Bankers will also be considered.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques a bonus.
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license.
- Attendance at evening social and charitable events a must to aide in the development of a network.
- This position requires a highly motivated self-starter and fast learner.
About LandCastle Title Group, LLC
Professional Title is locally known and serving Volusia county for over 20 years and has partnered with LandCastle Title Group, LLC.
Together we offer even more strength and security to our customers, as we now have a Fortune 300 company to support our business and yours!
This partnership will also provide more opportunities throughout Florida as we bond with over 24 sister office locations to serve all your needs! We are proud and honored to announce our alliance, and look forward to continued growth in our industry!