Pearson & Associates Real Estate / Realtypath
The Recruiter will proactively build the performance foundation of the office and lead/manage the agents to achieve their professional growth and profitability objectives.
- A top producer with a track record of leadership in every area of your business, career, and personal life?
- A dynamic and highly impressive presence?
- A highly assertive, people-oriented individual operating with contagious urgency and an entrepreneurial orientation?
- A leader who understands how to run a successful business with strong financial reporting (e.g., PLs) and how to use data to make the right result-oriented decisions?
- Energetic, passionate and tireless in the pursuit of extremely high goals and looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals?
- A strong communicator and natural connector with others?
- Building an effective team by providing guidance and coaching to team members
- Develop and dominate market share in our target markets
- Conduct performance reviews of staff and associates
- Oversee market research to remain competitive
- Plan and implement training programs. Hold regular skills training sessions for agents
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Technologically competent in Microsoft Office programs
- Experience in the Real Estate industry
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Team leadership ability
$42,000 - $50,500 yearly
About Pearson & Associates Real Estate / Realtypath
Pearson & Associates Real Estate has sold close to 150 homes each year, for the past four years — ranking them in the top 1% of all real estate agents/teams in the state of Utah (number of homes sold).
Pearson & Associates is built upon the foundation that a real estate agent should specialize in their respected areas, and this is the exact structure this team has created. Pearson & Associates is comprised of specialty departments. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell, you will be paired with an agent who specializes in that area.
Through a very intricate team atmosphere, the P & A group works closely together to manage all details to ensure their clients have a smooth real estate experience – start to finish.