One of the top growing teams who is expanding nationwide is looking for a talented person to help grow and develop their team as a Sales Recruiter! We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go “above and beyond” and is excited about helping an organization grow to the next level; also someone who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. This position requires a detail-oriented and systematic individual that helps a team service clients with seamless, top-notch customer service. Creative problem-solving, exemplary customer service, and strong communication and negotiation skills are necessary, as well as an ability to work independently and seek out information when needed. We need assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency.
Candidates may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability. Are you an individual who is deeply committed to supporting a team in achieving greater levels of success, growing his/her own skills, and developing into a supportive leader within the team? Then we must speak with you!
- Base + Commission up to $70,000-90,000 first-year all in earnings earnings
- Rapid growth potential
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, and team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, and accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- Recruit new talent
- Work to coach existing associates
- Manage staff to acceptable professionalism and job performance
- Assist or sales and business meetings (Team Meetings)
- Research competition and help develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete in the market
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Sort resumes and identify talented individuals.
- Provide client support to ensure clear and quick communication for an exceptional customer experience.
- Work efficiently and in a timely manner on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Technologically savvy; able to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly and with discretion
- Attention to detail and keen organization skills are needed
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Team-oriented, while able to work independently and manage time efficiently
- Willing to learn and grow; not afraid to admit mistakes and move on
- Passion for excellence in all that you do
- Communication skills- written and verbal
- Drive to succeed, not afraid of hearing “no”
- Goal-oriented, willing to get the job done no matter what
- Problem solver who can find alternative solutions in challenging situations
$70,000 - 90,000 first year earnings
We want our agents to live their best life & to be the best version of themselves as they grow. We believe in whole-life success by being a better version of ourselves by improving by 1% a day. By living their best lives we believe this will correlate and translate to a better client experience.
We focus on these pillars of life: Professional, Financial, Health, Relationships, and Spiritual (whatever that may look like) to create a better life for everyone's individual journey.