The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is seeking a high-drive, results-producing headhunter who will focus on bringing top sales talent to our amazing team.
This IRBY Warrior will source and hire ELITE salespeople along with other roles in all of the markets IRBY operates in.
The Sales Recruiter is the driver of growth within IRBY. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. IRBY recruiters are detail-oriented, organized professionals who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job role you'll succeed in, apply today!
Total Compensation Package: $2,000 Draw + Competitive Commission Structure, Company Cell Phone
- Manage the hiring process, set up interviews, make recommendations to hiring managers based on who you find to be the best fit for our team and culture, and follow up with candidates who are not selected
- Maintain clear records of all applicants, their interviews, and data from their application to streamline the candidate pipeline and keep applicant information private
- Recruit top talent with high growth potential via cold calling, emailing, networking events, or other forms of communication
- Consistently promote IRBY Careers through the recruitment marketing schedule
- Report metrics daily
- Need to be comfortable talking with new people and have solid writing abilities as well
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Relentless focus to drive results
- Sales recruiting experience or proven sales experience
- Positive attitude
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong ability to illuminate IRBY's winning culture in every conversation
$100,000+ at plan
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a growing real estate problem-solving firm.
IRBY’s vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate investing and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to Improve Lives, Elevate Communities, and Challenge the Standard.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Our principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results
- Honor: Do the right thing
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset
- Win: Play full out. No excuses.
- Ask the questions: What coaching do you have for me? What can I do better?
Check us out at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.