The Sales Recruiter educates, attracts and empowers agents to make the right decision in their choice of brokerage with a strong focus on recruiting efforts and implementing progressive recruiting strategies.
- Develops and executes recruiting ideas.
- Executes recruiting activities.
- Follows and executes Recruiting Marketing Plan.
- Builds relationships within the real estate industry.
- Networks through local industry related events.
- Conducts outside and inside agent recruiting efforts.
- Communicates the benefits of joining the Company; demonstrate the value proposition.
- Maintains regular contact and follow up with prospects.
- Conducts interviews via phone and in person.
- Conducts the hiring process.
- Records weekly recruiting videos.
- Posts social media weekly.
- Attends Regional Meetings.
- 3+ years in direct recruiting role
- Knowledge of real estate industry
- Has existing relationships with real estate agents and industry professionals
- Exceptional customer service skill set
- Ability to cultivate and build relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Effective and positive interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional computer skills
$60,000+ at plan
About Homesmart Corporate
Unlock your business potential working for the fastest-growing brokerage in the country. HomeSmart has been ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 14,500+ agents in 133 offices throughout the country.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential DOE
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance – Employer Contributed
- 401K with company match
- Sick time
- Paid holidays
- Charitable contributions and events
- Advancement and career opportunities