New York Life - Tara Wray
We are looking for sharp sales and marketing-minded people to help me expand our footprint in the area as well as help the community become more financially literate. This is an entry-level position with no prior financial experience required due to an extensive training program that is provided at no cost by New York Life. Candidates should be self-motivated/self-starting individuals with strong organizational skills and have a goal-oriented mindset. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
Commission-based with bonuses, training allowance, residuals and more that can be a base as you build your business. A full Benefits package with 401K and a PENSION
- Provide financial recommendations to clients for savings plans, life insurance policies, mutual fund investments, college planning, business solutions, long-term care insurance, and other financial products
- Present potential solutions using a comprehensive array of our financial products and services, including life insurance, fixed and variable annuities, and mutual funds
- Develop a personalized, long-term strategy and gain hands-on experience while assisting clients in identifying and achieving their financial goals
- Support clients' progress toward their financial goals through strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations
- Serve as a trusted advisor for new clients acquired through proactive measures to seek, identify, and establish prospects
- Embrace the role of a structured yet, coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on his or her life stage
- Provide ongoing customer support according to clients' changing life experiences
- Seek opportunities to promote financial awareness within your community
- Identify potential future shortcomings in pre-existing financial plans and make recommendations accordingly
- Identify, seek out, and generate prospects continuously using social media or other marketing tools and create strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor
- Assess each clients' potential life and financial needs to create an individualized financial plan that leverages the products and services we offer
- Work with each client to collect personal financial information including status, cash flow, and expectations for documentation in our CRM
- Research and provide financial advice and strategies through educational meetings or seminars that are suitable based on client risk tolerance and financial objectives
- Uncompromising integrity and the ability to effectively communicate complex programs and ideas are required
- The ability to successfully network to prospect, new potential clients, is a must
- Must have effective relationship management skills
- Seeking a rewarding and challenging career as a goal-oriented, highly motivated financial services professional
- Valid 215 Insurance license, preferred but not required
- A basic understanding of the role of an insurance agent and financial professional
- Basic knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office and CRM systems
If you are:
- A self-started
- Enterprise minded
- Highly motivated
- A strong communicator
- Seeking a rewarding and challenging career
We would like to learn more about you.
$55,000 - $75,000 at plan earnings
About New York Life - Tara Wray
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our clients' interests and priorities. We have 176 years of industry success.
Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients.
- #1 Largest Mutual Life Ins company in the U.S.
- #67 on the Fortune 500 list for 2021
- 26th Largest money manager in the world
- Most MDRT members out of any company in 2020
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer