Grand Home Inspection
A sales professional extraordinaire! With a focus in the West Michigan region, our Sales Specialist will drive home inspection sales through real estate agent referrals. This role builds relationships with real estate agents through in-person meetings, events, phone calls, and emails, social media and more to gain home inspection referrals, which includes driving new business and maintaining existing business. We are looking for a dynamic sales professional to join our collaborative, primarily remote and growing company team.
You’ll leverage your sales and closing skills to strengthen relationships and build customer loyalty year over year by creating strong, sustainable partnerships. You’ll establish yourself as a valued member of the real estate market in your assigned territory. Purposeful prospecting with calls and personal meetings will drive the business growth most effectively.
Impact and Importance:
Our Sales Specialists are the engine of Grand Home Inspection. Sales Specialists objectives have great impact on the organization, as the output of referrals and revenue ensures continued growth and success of the company.
- $70,000 - $80,000 expected first year earnings.
- Base salary + commission and bonus structure.
- Remote work and flexible hours.
- Paid time off.
- A growing company that encourages leadership development and promotion.
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership.
- Family-friendly culture with regular employee events/gatherings.
- Inclusive and community-minded organization.
- Solid training and lots of learning opportunities.
- Fun, talented, and caring teammates.
Thank you for your interest! Come join a company of great talent, high performance, and a strong and healthy culture that has led us to be one of the fastest-growing companies regionally in our industry!
- Drive exciting new business and home inspection sales through real estate agent referrals.
- Follow individual business planning and growth initiatives for achieving great goals.
- Build positive relationships with real estate agents through in-person meetings and events, phone calls, and electronic communications.
- Develop and deliver clear and compelling presentations to real estate office agents both in person and through virtual technology.
- Attend CE classes, agent events and shows for continuous learning and networking.
- Maintain strong existing business through the delivery of consistent and professional communication.
- Track, complete and submit timely and accurate activity/internal documentation, reports, and expenses.
- Attend weekly team meetings and support/assist other team members as needed.
- An awesome self-starter with ambition to grow and motivation to succeed!
- A service-oriented team member who is passionate for building business and strong relationships with real estate agents.
- Demonstrated ability in meeting sales objectives and goals.
- Impeccable interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make cold calls.
- Familiarity with marketing strategies and consumer psychology.
- Continuous learner, eager to innovate, implement new ideas and improve processes.
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
- Ability and willingness to travel for trade shows and agent meetings.
- Proven and consistent track record of success.
- Excellent verbal and written skills including public speaking and presentation skills.
- Timely responsiveness and excellent follow-through.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A high-speed Internet connection is required.
- Proficient computer skills for word processing and presentation software with the ability to learn new software.
- Experience and understanding of how to work and collaborate with a remote, distributed team are preferred.
Grand Home Inspection Culture:
Being a superstar is hard and we will expect your best every day. We place a high priority on integrity, dependability, punctuality, extraordinary customer satisfaction and going above and beyond the job profile. You will receive from us a great work environment, competitive compensation and a flexible schedule. We value personal happiness and fulfillment, so we will look for opportunities to help you achieve your personal goals while offering perks and a fun atmosphere.
$70,000 - $80,000 Expected First Year Earnings
About Grand Home Inspection
Grand Home Inspection (GHI) is a family-owned, well-respected residential home inspection company serving the West Michigan region since 2015 and has experienced accelerated growth thanks to our high level of customer service. This role will continue to drive our growth as we expand throughout West Michigan.
Grand Home Inspection Core Focus:
- Living the GRAND life by putting people first.
Grand Home Inspection Core Values:
- Provide the Grand Experience
- Seek to Build Genuine Connections
- Never Stop Growing
- Fearlessly Fail Forward
- Trust that Done Beats Perfect