The Taylor Team at KW
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- $80,000 first-year target income
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
About The Taylor Team at KW
The Taylor Team represents one of the most technology forward growth minded teams in the Southwest, serving Tucson, AZ and Southern CA. We've helped over 1,500 families buy, sell, and build wealth through investing in real estate over the last two decades.