EXIT Lakes Realty Premier
Chad Schwendeman Real Estate Group with EXIT Lakes Realty Premier
As one of the nations area’s fastest-growing real estate teams, The Chad Schwendeman Real Estate Group has an exhilarating growth-oriented culture full of growth opportunities and rewarding challenges. The Chad Schwendeman Real Estate Group is made different through our fierce dedication to our core values and strong desire to consistently grow. This person will report directly to the Owner. The sales Manager is responsible for sales training and administration, contract generation, CRM follow-up, and buyer and seller satisfaction.
Candidates must embody the following core values:
- Grow or Die - We strive for continual gains and improvement
- Operate Excellently - We pursue excellence as individuals and simplify challenges to conquer them
- Winning Through Teamwork - We accomplish more as a team than we can individually
- Raise the Banner - Set the tone for high standards to deliver extraordinary outcomes
- Create A Positive Impact - Leave a lasting impression on others
This person has a track record of sales leadership and a track record of success in positions of growing responsibility, career, and personal life. This person is a passionate and client-people-oriented individual. They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. People describe them as having high energy and passion as their most dominant characteristics. Their burning desire is to build the dominant real estate company in their market.
They embody our core values. They are natural leaders. They enforce sales procedures and help to ensure protocols are understood and followed by all salespeople. They are tasked with ensuring compliance with Company policies, Realtor®'s Code of Ethics, and state real estate laws, rules, and regulations.
CSRG is an equal opportunity employer
Compensation: $60,000- $100,000 yearly + bonus
Responsibilities: Primary Objectives
- Implement Company Mission, Vision, and Core Principles
- Assists in hiring and administering an adequate sales force to meet company goals
- Establish expectations, supervise, monitor, and hold employees accountable to their job performance scorecard
- Create, document, and standardize the internal process for the sales team
- Problem solve escalated client issues
Regular Work Activities
- Assists Consultants with sales techniques to achieve maximum sales and satisfied sellers and buyers
- Roleplaying with agents to fine-tune sales tactics
- Responsible for assisting the Closing Coordinator with tracking sales, closings, and issuance of weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reports and ensures CRM upkeep
- Reviews and monitors agents' paperwork to ensure accuracy and compliance with all company guidelines and state regulations
- Responsible to ensure that all agents coordinate regularly with other field and office associates to ensure timely closings and satisfied clients
- Responsible for controlling incentive costs to preserve margins
- Assists the Marketing department with advertising and promotional needs
- Ensures that new salespeople complete and turn in a daily activity report
- Assist in planning and coordinating special sales functions
- Lead weekly sales meetings and direct report one-on-one meetings
- Assist in training new agents in increasing conversion percentages
- Assist in problem-solving all closing issues between all parties, i.e. Closing Coordinator, Sales Agents, Cooperating Realtors®, lenders, title companies, closing attorneys, Closing Coordinator, customers, and/or home seller and home buyers along with any other Company employees
- Attend all special promotional events for communities
- Help to implement sales goals and training programs as needed to meet company goals
Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications
- Minnesota Real Estate license in Good Standing
- 5 or more years of home sales experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude
- Must be able to deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity in associate, public relations, and homeowners
- Possess and exercise mature judgment. Must be resourceful
- Strong work ethic; loyal; trustworthiness; and being a team player is a must
- Requires resourcefulness, patience, and clarity
- Strong Management and motivational skills
- Diplomacy and good public presence
- Professional image and attitude
- Ability to work with all management and staff
- BA degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in residential sales, sales management, and/or real estate management
- Advanced computer applications, specifically Microsoft Office, Excel, and Microsoft Word
$60,000- $100,000 yearly + bonus
About EXIT Lakes Realty Premier
RANKED #12 in the United States for Large Teams By Transactions Sides by Real Trends - The Wall Street Journal in SOLD homes in 2021.
Buy and Remodel Over 60 Homes a Year.
RECOMMENDED by Real Estate mogul Barbara Corcoran from the Emmy-award-winning show Shark Tank.
SOLD 896 Properties for $266 Million in 2021
HAVE more than 2,000 - 5-star reviews online as seen on Zillow, Google, Trulia, Realtor.com, and Facebook.