BHHS Verani Realty
We’re hiring an experienced, professional full-time real estate managing broker to take a real estate team to the next level. You’ll oversee the entire real estate brokerage operation, build up your team of agents, and train them to be top performers. Job seekers should be strong leaders and communicators who thrive on developing others. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now! We also have opportunities available in our Somerville, and Haverhill offices.
- Be sure that state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws and all company policies and procedures are being followed by the brokerage and all agents
- Cooperate with the leadership team on a retention strategy to ensure we keep our top-performing real estate agents
- Help real estate agents with marketing materials and support the brokerage with creative online and social media promotion to increase sales
- Grow the brokerage office by recruiting new realtors that will make excellent team members
- Develop training materials for new real estate agents for the brokerage and train them to ensure their performance meets our high standards
- Applicants need a managing broker’s license
- The management and leadership skills to successfully guide a team of high-performing real estate agents
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Over 3 years as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
- Working knowledge of the real estate industry and of all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure our brokerage is in compliance
$50,000 - $85,000 + performance compensation
About BHHS Verani Realty
Our company is locally owned and expanding. As a member of the community for over 35 years we have dedicated ourselves to helping our clients realize their goals. We believe that by bettering the lives of our clients, and community, we become a better company.