Priale & Racine, PLLC
We are a rapidly growing law firm located in Fairfax, Virginia, and we are looking for a bilingual Spanish-speaking Sales and Marketing Rep to join our team. You must be able and willing to go deep into the lives of potential clients while providing them with excellent service.
You must have experience selling either products or services (but preferably services) in English AND Spanish.
We pay competitively based largely on performance (i.e. base salary + commission).
To be considered for this position, please follow the steps below exactly:
(1) Email FairfaxLawFirmHiringATgmail.com with the subject line "I'm the Sales Rep for you!"
(2) Attach your resume in PDF format
(3) Attach a list of at least 3 professional references in PDF format
(4) Attach a cover letter in PDF format.
In your cover letter, please answer the following questions:
1. Why are you interested in this position?
2. In Spanish answer: Por que te gustaria trabajar con inmigrantes?
3. In Spanish answer: Por que te gustaria trabajar con abogados buenos?
- To be a fast learner and to go through a 4-week intensive course on all the aspects of the law we practice (immigration, bankruptcy, criminal defense, and personal injury). NOTE: This position does NOT require a law degree -- you will NOT be giving legal advice! Instead, you will be helping potential clients understand the different services our firm offers so they can make informed and intelligent decisions about their lives
- To be incredibly professional, personable, friendly, and respectful to our potential clients
- To be passionate about helping people through a broken and unfair legal system
- To be comfortable explaining fee structures and financial obligations to potential clients
- To conduct meetings pursuant to office procedure to help bring new qualified cases into the firm
- To follow up with potential clients pursuant to office procedure
- Work with a team of "client intake specialists" and meet regularly with them to help them improve the process
To engage in marketing and outreach efforts to help promote the services we provide.
- Join a local BNI group (1 early morning meeting per week).
- Meet with potential referral sources to learn about their services (approximately 2 meetings per week).
- Help the Firm Owner book speaking engagements to explain immigration law, immigrant rights, criminal defense law, personal injury law, and our firm's services.
- You must have experience selling either products or services (but preferably services) in English AND Spanish
$40,000 - $75,000
About Priale & Racine, PLLC
We are an established and fast-growing law firm located in Fairfax, VA. Our practice areas include Immigration, Criminal Defense, and Personal Injury.