Are you looking for a position with amazing earning potential? We’re hiring a dynamic sales manager to lead our manufactured home sales to success. You’ll be responsible for setting the sales strategies and objectives, identifying sales targets, and evaluating the portfolio's sales performance to help us achieve our sales goals. If you’re a natural leader who loves exciting challenges with financial incentives, we want to hear from you!
- Build and foster strong customer relationships to ensure their needs are met and successfully close sales.
- Ensure communities achieve goals by making sales plans for each, and setting sales targets.
- Create standard operating procedures and implement them throughout the portfolio.
- Manage ongoing training/mentoring with onsite greeters.
- Write sales reports and showcase sales efforts including volume and progress.
- Identify new sales opportunity and lead generation programs to keep us growing.
- Excellent leadership skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
- 3-5 years of experience in sales management as a sales executive or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Proven track record of sales success
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar major
- Experience in selling products involving financing to end buyers.
- Manufactured housing industry experience is a huge plus!
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About REA Management
REA Management is a manager of affordable housing communities in the southwest, southeast, and midwest United States with a growing footprint and opportunity to grow with us. We seek top performing, goal oriented, excited professionals to maximize our impact in the industry.