Marti Hampton Real Estate
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for technology and enjoys staying up-to-date with its evolution, understands digital marketing strategy and thrives in a customer-focused environment. Required strengths include the ability to strategically plan, communicate effectively, build and maintain customer relationships and training. The role will see you working with established national accounts/partners while developing new business opportunities through proactive inbound and outbound sales activity.
The role is perfect for an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. He/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving professional who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing and seeking win-win agreements. He/she also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for the right candidate. You will be part of an incredible platform in which your passion could lead to exponential growth.
If you’re a natural leader who loves exciting challenges with financial incentives, we want to hear from you!
$100,000 - $150,000 with a much higher potential
- Keep the company growing by identifying new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs
- Cultivate long-lasting customer relationships to meet customer needs, and mitigate any complaints to ensure continued business
- Write sales reports and showcase sales efforts including sales volume and progress to help create new sales goals
- Evaluate the team’s sales performance and offer advice on continuous improvement
- Manage our sales team by creating a sales plan for each sales representative, setting individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing ongoing training programs to set the team up for success
- Maintain existing customer base, delivering exceptional service through your own efforts and the wider team
- Target new business through direct prospect communication, campaigns, Partners, consultant relationships, tender participation and existing business network/customer knowledge
- Continuously increase product knowledge, sales skills/techniques and commercial acumen
- Create proposals
- Create, develop and regularly review your sales strategy and business plan to achieve the required objectives
- Use Salesforce and create, maintain and manage an accurate opportunity pipeline
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels internally and externally.
- Demonstrable sales/business development experience
- Experience in a customer-facing environment
- Experience in account management
- Excellent team-working and coordinating skills
- Quick learner who has a genuine interest in digital marketing
- Good level of IT skills – G-Suite and CRM systems
- Salesforce experience for lead management
- MailChimp (or other email software) experience for email marketing
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Business, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram
- Google business products, Gmail, Google sheets/docs, Google calendar, Google meet, etc
- Virtual meeting software similar to Zoom
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar field
- Displays a proven track record of sales success
- Excellent leadership skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Real estate experience or industry knowledge not required, but strongly preferred
- Prospecting and cold calling required
- Some direct sales required
- Some digital marketing required
- Previous experience generating new business from scratch along with strong account management
- Possess high levels of motivation, ambition and commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs
- Proven success as a Sales Manager or team lead
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$100,000 - $150,000+
About Marti Hampton Real Estate
Are you ready to fully maximize your skill-set and take your career to the next level? Look no further, this is a tremendous opportunity to work with a fresh and energetic company. The right person will be in the driver's seat of an established company that provides website platforms to the top real estate team leaders in the US and Canada. The founder has continuously been recognized as the top team in volume in the world. The potential for the right candidate will help lead to a multi-million dollar business. We are looking forward to hearing from you and speaking to you soon.