PV Settlement, LLC
We’re hiring for a dynamic Head of Sales and Marketing to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing manager with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Maintain our social media platforms including messages to our audience
- Monitor and maintain content across all platforms including website, mailing lists, SEO, and analytics to keep content current
- Create marketing materials including website content, advertisements, social media posts, and other collateral that is polished and on-brand
- Help marketing staff achieve our goals through the implementation of advertising, digital, and communication plans
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Face to Face meeting and networking throughout the Title/Real Estate Industry to form relationships and facilitate business across multiple states.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field required
- 2 or more years of experience in an ad agency environment or related environment
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
- Candidate should have their finger on the pulse of the current marketing landscape
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations
- MUST have a knowledge of title company interworking network, and form a marketing strategy to gain trust and business from clients.
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About PV Settlement, LLC
A locally owned and operated Title Insurance Company that wants to keep the local touch, but compete on a national level. The trajectory of our company is 85 degrees north, so if you want to be a part of a growing team, that is changing all stigmas in the title insurance industry, then join us!