The One Source Team
We’re hiring a highly motivated sales manager to lead our team and help us hit our team goals!
You’ll cultivate and motivate your team, identify targets and goals, and evaluate sales performance to ensure our success.
You'll join a team with a proven track record of success.
- Evaluate the team’s sales performance and offer advice on continuous improvement
- Manage our sales team by creating a sales plan for each sales representative, setting individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing ongoing training programs to set the team up for success
- Present sales reports to the team that accurately represent sales efforts including sales progress and volume to more accurately forecast future goals
- Determine our sales strategies and sales objectives to hit our sales goals
- Continue company growth by identifying new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs
- Manage a sales team and provide leadership, training, and coaching
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Set individual sales targets with the sales team
- Work on sales scripts with agents
- One-on-one coaching
- Track, collate, and interpret sales figures and reporting
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Plan and direct sales team training
- Running Daily huddles and role-playing scenarios
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Industry experience and proven sales
- Exemplary communication skills, leadership skills, and analytical skills
- Proven track record of sales success
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar field preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in sales management as a sales executive or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Three+ years of recruiting experience
- Three+ years of experience as a sales manager/team leader role
- Three+ years as a licensed, actively practicing agent
- Proven organizational and planning ability
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real estate laws to ensure compliance
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Leadership Responsibilities
$100,000+ at plan
About The One Source Team
With over 30 years of combined real estate experience in Central Texas, The One Source Team is one of the most trusted and established teams working in Austin today. Savvy networkers and negotiators, the team has an exceptional understanding of Austin’s real estate market.
Team Leader, Kinan Beck, is ranked by Austin Business Journal as one of the Top 10 Realtors in Austin and he has consistently achieved the Austin Platinum Top 50 Agent Award over the last 8 consecutive years. The One Source Team has several tried and proven systems and processes to help you succeed and leverage your time in this fast-paced industry. Our agents make a positive difference in the lives of Austin’s home buyers and sellers, by expertly applying their skills and experience to help them make smart, rewarding real estate decisions for a lifetime.