Madison Allied LLC
Real Estate brokerage firm seeks a licensed real estate sales manager with experience leading a team of sales agents. We seek a high performance team leader who can ensure excellent customer service, generate more closings and thus more commissions. We are a virtual office so this position will be able to work from home.
- The ideal candidate will provide leadership, training, mentoring, coaching and managing of office real estate agents/brokers.
- Manages lead designation to agents on a daily basis.
- Oversees, reviews and approves transactions ensuring compliance with company policies and real estate laws.
- Lead weekly sales calls with agents.
- Assists and supports agents and customers with problems and challenges.
- Recruit and train new agents, help new agents through the process of closing a deal.
- Active Real Estate License
- 2 plus years of real estate experience
- Prior management or leadership role
- Experience in recruiting, training, and motivating a sales team a plus
- Professional and positive demeanor, team oriented, excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
$1,000/month plus commission
About Madison Allied LLC
Madison Allied is New York State Licensed Real Estate Brokerage Firm specialising in helping clients with the acquisition and sale of new homes. Madison Allied is member or the New York State Association of Realtors, The Long Island Board of Realtors, The Bronx-Manhattan Association of Realtors, The Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors and The National Association of Realtors.