Madison Allied LLC
Real Estate brokerage firm seeks a licensed real estate sales manager with experience leading a team of sales agents. We seek a high performance team leader who can ensure excellent customer service, generate more closings and thus more commissions. We are a virtual office so this position will be able to work from home.
- The ideal candidate will provide leadership, training, mentoring, coaching and managing of office real estate agents/brokers.
- Manages lead designation to agents on a daily basis.
- Oversees, reviews and approves transactions ensuring compliance with company policies and real estate laws.
- Lead weekly sales calls with agents.
- Assists and supports agents and customers with problems and challenges.
- Recruit and train new agents, help new agents through the process of closing a deal.
- Active Real Estate License
- 2 plus years of real estate experience
- Prior management or leadership role
- Experience in recruiting, training, and motivating a sales team a plus
- Professional and positive demeanor, team oriented, excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
$1,000/month plus commission
About Madison Allied LLC
Madison Allied is a New York State Licensed Real Estate Brokerage Firm specializing in helping clients with the acquisition and sale of new homes.