The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America. Led by the energetic and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.
You must be learning based and posses great leadership skills. Being a team player is a must! Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
We offer base salary plus sales bonuses.
If you think you are what we're looking for, apply now! We're looking forward to having your guidance and reaching the top with you!
- Primary job will be to drive sales.
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly.
- Guide and instruct members of the sales team whenever necessary to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Recruit top talent to ensure buyers and sellers are getting the best service possible.
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues.
- Consult, train, mentor and coach real estate agents in revenue generation and sales strategies.
- Manage the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Assess and analyze business needs and make recommendations on training plans and programs to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Evaluate and implement processes/systems in support of sales.
- Top candidates will have a proven track record in coaching a sales force to new heights.
- Real Estate License is a must! Your license must be active or you must have had a license before and will be able to become actively licensed within 30 days.
- Must have three to five years of related experience in a leadership role in Sales.
- Must have Team leadership ability.
- Must be positive, patient and friendly.
- Must be passionate in doing what must be done to drive sales and help push the sales team to be the best.
- Must also be passionate making our customer’s real estate dreams a reality.
- Demonstrated experience building a high performing sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to drive/support rapid business growth including systems/process evaluation and implementation.
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong leadership, creativity and analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation and coaching skills with emphasis on being able to get a point across easily to others.
- Must find it easy to connect with people and be able to impart knowledge and guidance to each individual. (Every person is unique so the day we interact with them differs from person to person).
- Experience with relevant software applications.
- Must be experienced in Information management.
- Must have knowledge of market research.
- Being able to put a smile on everyone's face is a plus!
$120,000+ at plan
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.