The Maki Group
Seeking a fluent Spanish speaking licensed and experienced real estate agent/broker for the following position...Sales Manager Sales Coach
- Now is the opportunity to build your own team within a team and have all the mundane tasks and expenses paid for you.
- Excellent opportunity for the qualified candidate. Candidate will be a producing agent with the capabilities of hand holding new agents when needed.
Systems and staff in place to accommodate all administrative tasks - listing coordinator and closing coordinator and majority of leads furnished.
- Coach and motivate entry level Spanish speaking real estate agents to become successful.
- Assist marketing department in guiding where to spend marketing dollars to procure Spanish speaking leads.
- Assist in job career fairs seeking new agents or people with the desire to be an agent (Spanish).
- Consultative, servant-leader coaching style
- Must be bilingual (Spanish)
- Prefer a proven record of success - building/leading a sales team
$75,000 (salary plus commission) - no ceiling on income
About The Maki Group
At The Maki Group, our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.