RE/MAX Preferred & Re/Max of Cherry Hill
We are seeking an experienced Manager (Sales Leader) with broker's license for offices in Gloucester, Camden and Burlington Counties in New Jersey.
“RE/MAX Preferred, awarded 2015 Broker/Owner of the year by RE/MAX of NJ, is the #1 Multi office RE/MAX Company in New Jersey for 2015 and 2016. The Preferred Team is represented by experienced and highly trained sales agents, staff and leaders who deliver top notch real estate needs throughout NJ and PA. Further proof of Our Company’s success came from the 2015, 2016 REAL Trends Top 500 national survey."
The Broker Manager will advocate for our agents as well as develop and execute training programs designed to meet company objectives to increase business operations and enable the office to achieve and exceed its goals relative to recruiting, retention, profitability, cost control, growth, market share, utilization of RE/MAX Preferred available services and organizational efficiency.
We have offices in Marlton, Mullica Hill, Sewell, and Cherry Hill.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you’re interested in being part of our award winning sales and leadership team, contact broker/owner Randel Jones today at (800) 437-4047 for a confidential conversation!
- Identify real estate sales associates that fit the RE/MAX Preferred recruitment criteria. You will be expected to make daily recruiting phone calls that lead to face to face appointments and attend networking and prospecting events.
- Develop and execute a new agent welcoming process that includes assistance with office setup, training, mentorship and an overview of office procedures.
- Provide agent training to develop innovated sales skills necessary to increase agents' yearly growth and goals.
- Mediate client to agent disputes and agent to agent disputes.
- Office P&L responsibility to achieve office profit targets that include balancing under-performing and over-performing areas to achieve a favorable P&L result.
- Work with our leadership team to develop and implement a retention strategy to retain our best producers and performers.
- Competence in prioritizing and handling multiple recruiting tasks and projects concurrently.
- New Jersey Real Estate Broker Salesperson’s License required.
Recruitment experience of Sales Associates a plus.
Actively engaged in Real Estate services for at least the last 3 years as a Sales Associate or Broker Associate.
Experience with Trend/Bright MLS, Zillow, Realtor.com, Lead Generation Systems, and CRM.
Computer (MS Office, Adobe, IE, Chrome, etc.) and Social Media (FB, IG, LinkedIn, etc.) skills a must.
Understanding of current Real Estate technology and innovative ways to use it to target results.
Willingness to follow proven systems and be held accountable to achieve company growth.
Must be self-motivated, have strong customer service skills, organizational skills and the ability to problem solve.
- A can-do, pleasant attitude and the ability to work independently as well as cooperatively as part of a team is a must.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- 1+ years brokerage management or agent mentoring/coaching experience
Salary: $50,000 - $100,000 (includes base + bonus, based on experience)
About RE/MAX Preferred & Re/Max of Cherry Hill
We are a successful, growing company in South Jersey with multiple positions and room to grow for the right person. If you're looking for a job that can turn into a career be sure to apply!