We are seeking an experienced, highly trained Sales Manager with at least five (5) years’ experience managing multi-state B2C and B2B, one call close sales teams. The ideal candidate is a proven leader with a solid track record of managing successful, goal-shattering teams. A highly skilled sales technician who can both train and lead effectively.
The perfect candidate is very competitive and passionate about their professional and personal development. A hard worker, hungry for a challenge and looking for an opportunity to grow with a great company over time.
This competitive and highly rewarding role is ideal for a highly self-motivated sales professional. It is handsomely compensated by an uncapped commission structure. So if you’re at the top of your industry and hungry to continue progressing with a fast-growing company we want to hear from you.
Must possess the ability to work autonomously and manage remotely.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and drive improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecast
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with organizational needs
- Achieve growth and exceed sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures our strong market presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Proven success as a Sales Manager for a multi-state sales team consistently meeting and exceeding targets
- Certified Sales Trainer
- Must have strong experience with one call in-home close and overcoming objections
- Consistent and proven track record of closing new business on the first meeting
- Excellent rapport builder with a direct selling style - using SPIN selling and various sales techniques to 'always be closing'
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Availability to travel as needed
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
$100,000+ at plan
About VonFinch Homes
VonFinch Homes is growing rapidly and excited at what the year ahead holds. We buy houses directly from sellers and renovate homes for new owners. In other words, we flip houses. We are a close knit team, who is looking only for people who fit our culture. If you are ready for a challenge and want to be part of a dynamic team with great growth potential, we want to meet you!
Words We Live By:
1. Positive Growth Mindset
2. Take Massive Action
3. Be Outcome Driven
4. Team First
5. Over Deliver
6. Integrity and Honesty