Chinatti Realty Group
We’re hiring a sales manager to lead our team and help us hit our sales goals. You’ll cultivate and motivate your team, identify targets and goals, and evaluate sales performance to ensure our success. The ideal candidate is a natural leader, a team player, and loves taking on new challenges.
- Ensure our sales staff achieves their goals by making sales plans for each sales representative, setting individual sales targets, assigning territories, and managing their ongoing training programs
- Identify new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs to keep us growing
- Outline our sales strategies and objectives to ensure we make our sales goals
- Evaluate the team’s sales performance and offer advice on continuous improvement
- Present sales reports to the team that accurately represent sales efforts including sales progress and volume to more accurately forecast future goals
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar major
- Proven track record of sales success
- 3-5 years of experience in sales management as a sales executive or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, and leadership skills
$125,000+ per year (base + bonuses)
About Chinatti Realty Group
Chinatti Realty Group is one of Massachusetts’s fastest-growing real estate companies. We leverage cutting-edge technology, partnerships within the industry, a collaborative onboarding/training program to ensure that our agents learn more, sell more, and have more support.