Donna Roberts Group
- Are you a great leader who knows how to elevate your salesforce through coaching, motivation, and training? Do you have a servant-leader or consultative sales leadership approach?
- With your proven track record and natural ability to lead, you will successfully build and nurture our sales talent, strategically cultivate new and powerful ways to engage clients and catapult our business into further success.
- You'll be an integral part of our growing team. With a base salary of $70,000, you will also have the opportunity to earn bonuses based on helping us grow our revenue.
- This position is built on a foundation of integrity and trust and a passion for teaching and coaching. If your goals are to build relationships in order to help others be successful, apply today.
- Attain organizational sales goals and revenues by creating a sales strategy
- Manage a sales team and provide leadership, training and coaching
- Help agents with goal setting and holding them accountable for all the activities needed to achieve their goals. Agents are located in both Vancouver, WA, and Portland, OR.
- Strong technology background with the ability to learn and master new software
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven success as a Sales Manger or team lead
$70,000 - $80,000 yearly + commission
About Donna Roberts Group
- We offer a no-nonsense approach to real estate that keeps clients coming back. What does that mean for you? Repeat and referral business since clients are delighted with their experience.
- When it comes to buying or selling a home, market knowledge matters, negotiation skills matter, and most importantly, who you work with matters.
- Bring your exceptional talents to a winning, thriving team. We look forward to hearing from you!