CREG - Providence
We’re hiring an all-star sales manager to lead our team and help us hit our sales goals. You’ll cultivate and motivate your team, identify targets and goals, and evaluate sales performance to ensure our success. The ideal candidate is a natural leader, a team player, and loves taking on new challenges.
- Identify new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs to keep us growing
- Determine our sales strategies and sales objectives to hit our sales goals
- Build and foster strong customer relationships and handle complaints to ensure their needs are met and keep their business
- Counsel your sales team members, evaluate their performance, and offer suggestions for improvement
- Lead our sales team by setting a sales plan for each sales representative, identifying individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing training programs to make sure they’re successful
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Demonstrates a proven track record of success in sales
- Excellent leadership skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
$150,000 - $200,000
About CREG - Providence
We offer a unique perspective on the real estate world. As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fixes and flip development companies in the industry.
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.
To learn more about our company, you can go here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaMfwcNTLed8O5XtpRVtfQ