New York Life - Ivy Shen
San Fransico area only!
Are you looking for a career where you can use your experience to propel you into leadership role? At New York Life, we will invest in you, train you and provide you with access to the tools you need for a career in management.
We believe in growing a company by growing leaders. We’re looking for people:
- Who has the purpose, and want to make a lasting impact on the financial well-being of individuals, families, and small business owners.
- Who want the freedom to control their lives.
- Who wants to do things with other people?
- Who wants to experience personal and professional growth?
- Who wants others to appreciate their accomplishments?
- Who wants to be financially secure?
Medical, dental, and vision benefits, life, long-term disability, a pension plan, and a 401(k) savings plan.
- You will receive top-notch training and learn firsthand about a financial professional’s role and day-to-day work by working as a financial professional, provide financial strategies by use of company's financial products to help clients and their families achieve their financial goals for the first year of your career journey with New York Life.
- You will enter a specialized six-month Associate Partner training program. We’ll help you to lead and build your team of financial professionals.
- You will continue to have opportunities to grow and be promoted to increasingly senior levels of management.
If you can answer one of the following questions:
- Do you have sales or managerial experience in another industry?
- Have you previously run a business?
- Do you have an MBA or other equivalent degree?
$120,000 at plan commission
About New York Life - Ivy Shen
New York Life-Ivy Shen is a Fortune 100 company with a long history of doing good. We have been in business for over 175 years, helping generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals. As a mutual company, we are accountable only to our policyholders, not to Wall Street or outside investors. We are focused on the long-term success of our clients.
We’re proud to be recognized by organizations that also value diversity.
• Human Rights Campaign: 2022 Corporate Equality Index
• Forbes 2022: America’s Best Employers for Diversity
• Latino Leaders 2022 Best Companies for Latinos to Work For
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity