WizeHire Customer Support Demo
The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Sales Manager leads the buyer side of the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps
- Oversee the sales team's activities and performance
- Set aggressive sales goals with sales team
- Provide coaching, training and high level leadership to the team
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process in its entirety
- Experience with relevant software applications
- One year of experience as a sales manager/team leader role is preferred
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- Proven organizational and planning ability
About WizeHire Customer Support Demo