The Taylor Team
Are you a great manager who knows how to elevate your salesforce through coaching, motivation and training? Do you have the ability to identify and attract talented salespeople, as well as onboard, train, coach, and nurture them until they are effective producers? The best sales managers bring excellence to their Team and we are striving for excellence.
With your proven track record and natural ability to lead, you will successfully recruit, build and nurture sales talent, strategically cultivate new and powerful ways to engage clients and catapult our business into further success.
You'll be an integral part of our growing team with unlimited earning potential and the ability to create your own schedule. This position is built on a foundation of Integrity and trust and a passion for teaching and coaching. If your goals are to build relationships in order to help others be successful, apply today.
- Create sales reports in a timely fashion
- Be the helping hand in preparing budgets
- Control expenses and monitor budgets
- Provide training for sales team
- Oversee the sales team's activities and performance
- Assist in risk mitigation and problem solving of residential real estate transactions
- Recruit and train real estate agents
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong technology background with the ability to learn and master new software
- Proven success as a Sales Manger or team lead
- Prior sales experience is extremely important
- Significant prior real estate industry experience is required
$115,000 at plan commission
About The Taylor Team
The Taylor Team represents one of the most technology-forward growth-minded teams in the Southwest, serving Tucson, AZ, Austin, TX, and Southern CA. We've helped over 1,500 families buy, sell, and build wealth through investing in real estate over the last two decades.