We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
Base salary + commission component with the potential to earn $100,000+ in your first year.
• Manage recruiting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Direct a sales team; provide training and coaching
• Report sales performance, revenue and expenses and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
• Attract and attain new sales talent to the team
• Real Estate experience
• Real Estate license
• Sales management experience
• Knowledge of Salesforce/CRM platforms
• Knowledge of dialers
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
The Beer Home Team is at the top of the real estate industry in San Diego county, in fact, it is one of the top 150 teams in the nation per The Wall Street Journal and Real Trends. Voted one of the top 100 places to work in the county by the San Diego Business Journal, our team is an innovative, fun, and determined group committed to leading the way in the residential real estate industry.
Gritty-Learning Based-Everyone a Leader-Always Innovating-Mindset of Abundance