Are you looking for a job with freedom and flexibility with amazing earning potential? We’re hiring a dynamic sales manager to lead our team to success. You’ll be responsible for setting the sales strategies and objectives, identifying sales targets, and evaluating the team’s sales performance to help us achieve our sales goals. If you’re a natural leader who loves exciting challenges with financial incentives, we want to hear from you!
- Set our sales strategies and sales objectives to achieve our sales goals
- Keep the company growing by identifying new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs
- Mentor your team, evaluate their sales performance, and help them improve
- Manage our sales team by creating a sales plan for each sales representative, setting individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing ongoing training programs to set the team up for success
- Present sales reports to the team that accurately represent sales efforts including sales progress and volume to more accurately forecast future goals
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar major
- Excellent leadership skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
- Demonstrates a proven track record of success in sales
$80,000 - $95,000 +commission
For over 100 years, and 5 generations, RMI (Rye Marble) has established itself as the top stone fabricator in Westchester, New York. We continue to push the boundaries of natural stone fabrication, with continuous advancement in technology and vision.